The Enforcer -- Odessa Jackalopes Blog

THE ENFORCER

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'll Be Back

To quote the former governator of California himself, "I'll be back."  I apologize for not blogging in over a month, but I have really been overloaded with school, not to mention I was battling the flu for pretty much all of February so far.  I'm finally starting to feel better, though, so I plan on blogging either some time this weekend, or some time early next week, so keep checking for updates on The Enforcer.  Hopefully when I do blog again I will be blogging with news that the Jacks swept Allen over the weekend.  They definitely need to get something going in the right direction, especially considering they just snapped a six game losing streak with a shootout victory over Laredo yesterday afternoon.  The Jacks now need to get a good winning streak going, get above the .500 mark again, and pass a few teams in the Berry Conference standings.  Then again, the Jacks seem to be a better road team this season, so maybe a lower seed in the playoffs wouldn't be such a terrible thing.  Who really knows at this point.  That said, I'm going to keep things short and sweet here as I'm going to go ahead and wrap things up here.  As mentioned before, I should be blogging in the very near future, so keep your eyes glued to The Enforcer. ; )

GO JACKS GO!!! and lets take down (to steal a nickname from a fellow Jack fan) those commies this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment