The Enforcer -- Odessa Jackalopes Blog

THE ENFORCER

Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome Back

Hello fellow Jackalope fans!  It has been a long time (a very long time) since I last blogged, but I'm back, and I'm ready to discuss some Jackalopes hockey.  For those that followed the blog the last couple of seasons, I apologize for staying away from The Enforcer for so long, but this last year was a chaotic one for yours truly.  Anyway, I have updated the blog with a new and cleaner look; I've got a new poll up that I hope you vote in; and finally, I hope to blog as much as I can as the Jackalopes desperately fight for that final playoff spot in the Southern Division, as they find themselves eight points behind Corpus Christi with only nineteen games left in the regular season.  It is going to take a huge effort by the Jacks in order to catch up to and ultimately surpass Corpus Christi, and only time will tell if the Jacks will make the postseason in their inaugural season.  That said, I'm going to make this post a brief one, but I plan on blogging again soon.

Until next time Jackalope fans all I have to say is GO JACKS GO!!! and lets take care of the Monsters this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment