The Enforcer -- Odessa Jackalopes Blog

THE ENFORCER

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Presidents Cup Finds New Home in the Black Hills


Hello fellow Jackalope fans. It is a scorching and windy day here in the Permian Basin, and the 2009-2010 Central Hockey League season is officially in the books. The new champs have been crowned, and they are none other than the Rapid City Rush. The Rush won in game six in an absolute thriller. The game went into double OT before Scott Wray netted the Presidents Cup clincher, and the game was only thirty-two seconds away from going to triple OT. Les Reaney was named the playoff MVP, so I would like to congratulate him as well as the Rapid City Rush for an incredible second season that was capped off with a President Cup Championship. I would also like to once again congratulate the Allen Americans on an amazing first season. There is no doubt in my mind that they will once again be major contenders next year as well. With that said, the CHL Summer Conference is just a few weeks away, and we should start to hear news pertaining to the league. I'm going to make this a short post. I just wanted to offer my congratulations to the new CHL champions, the Rapid City Rush.


Until next time Jackalope fans all I have to say is GO JACKS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment