The Enforcer -- Odessa Jackalopes Blog

THE ENFORCER

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to The Enforcer! My name is Michael, and I am a die-hard Jackalope fan and current season ticket holder that is very opinionated when it comes to hockey. On this blog you will find my opinions to be very strong, and sometimes even a little controversial. Please remember, however, that these are my opinions and not necessarily those of the Odessa Jackalopes nor the Central Hockey League as I do not work for either of these organizations. With that being said, please enjoy the blog and feel free to comment on my posts. I plan to update my blogs at least once a week, and I truly do strive to make this a place where fans from all over the CHL can come to in order to view the opinions of a very opinionated Odessa Jackalope fan!

GO JACKS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment