The Enforcer -- Odessa Jackalopes Blog

THE ENFORCER

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lets get to drilling!


The Odessa Jackalopes announced yesterday that they will have two exhibition games on October 8th and 10th against the Tulas Oilers at the Ector County Coliseum. It looks like the Jacks will see Rick Kozak after all this season, even if it is during a pair of exhibition games. All I have to say about this is it will be time for the Jacks to get to drilling come October 8th. You can read the full article pertaining to the Jacks preseason schedule at the Jacks website which can be viewed at http://www.jackalopes.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=255:08story08&catid=69:newstory&Itemid=119. I am actually in a hurry to get somewhere so I am going to go ahead and cut this post a little short, and I will hopefully be back in the next couple of days with new Jacks news and give my take on it.


Until next time Jack fans all I have to say is GO JACKS GO!!! and October can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment